Complete Our Quick Start Probate Interview
Even if you’re still unsure whether A People’s Choice is right for you, feel free to take our no-risk, quick and easy Quick Start Probate Interview. This tool allows potential clients to see gir themselves just how easy it is to submit their information before hiring our services! Not only does this interview kickstart the probate process, it also provides all the necessary details for our staff to prepare the initiating documents should you desire to hire us.
Additionally, filling out the Quick Start Interview helps you collect important information. By gathering some of the documents necessary to complete your probate, you’re ahead of the game! For example, reading through the decedent’s will to answer our Interview questions will help you familiarize yourself with the document and its legal implications. As the executor of the estate, you will have a lot of responsibilities when it comes to handling your loved one’s property. Therefore, understanding the will to the best of your ability is most definitely beneficial.
Schedule a One-On-One Phone Meeting
Once you’ve completed your Quick Start Probate Interview, it’s time to consider how you want to continue on with the probate process by yourself. On the one hand, you could proceed without any assistance; or, you could work with a legal document assistant like A People’s Choice.
If you want to learn more about our services, we are happy to answer any procedural questions you may have and explain how our low-cost probate process works. During this call, you’ll have the opportunity to present us with any questions you may have about the process and our services.
Choose a Service
A People’s Choice offers a plethora of estate administration services, and we can even tailor your package to your specific needs! For example, several of the services we offer include:
- Probate Transfer by Affidavit
- Simplified Probate Proceeding to Transfer Real Property Not Exceeding $55,425
- Simplified Probate Proceeding to Transfer Real Property Not Exceeding $166,425
- Spousal Property Petition
- Heggstad Petition
- No frills Probate Petition Documents Only for California Probate with Order of Probate and Letters of Administration or Letters Testamentary – Document prep only with instructions. No court filing or additional support services.
- Phase 1 California Probate Petition – Full Service with court filing assistance, arranging publication, notices and case management up to Order of Probate and Letters of Administration or Letters Testamentary
- Most Popular Full service, complete California Probate – Facilitate all court filings, arranging publication, administrative notices, and ongoing case management services.
- Probate Phase 2 or Phase 3 Full Service
- Notice of Proposed Action
- Supplements to Petitions
As you can see, there are seemingly endless options and combinations of probate services based on the specific circumstances of the estate in question. We’re happy to discuss each option in detail so you can decide which service best fits your needs.
Ask for Help!
If you’re wondering how to do a probate yourself in California, the most important thing to recognize is that “DIY” does NOT have to mean you’re all alone! Probating an estate without an attorney can save you thousands of dollars; however, it’s important to ask for help when you need it. Whether you hire our services from the start or request help at Phase 3, we’re here for you!
Don’t spend unnecessary money hiring a probate attorney when, with a little help from A People’s Choice, you can successfully complete the process on your own. Call 800-747-2780 to speak with one of our experienced staff for more information about how we can help you.
Was this article helpful? We would love to know your thoughts! If you found this article helpful, please check the LIKE button below. Your feedback helps us plan topics for future articles.