Everyone is looking for a cheap legal document preparation solution. Have you given consideration to representing yourself in legal matters? Although this may be a cost-effective option for routine legal proceedings and cheap legal document preparation, it may not be the solution for everyone. If you are looking for legal help in Ventura County or any other county in California, you may be able to use the self-help legal service of a legal document assistant.
Questions to Ask Before Representing Yourself in Legal Matters
When considering representing yourself in legal matters and using a self-help legal document preparation service, can you answer “NO” to the following?
1. Does the court legal process scare you?
2. Do you need a substantial amount of “hand-holding” during your legal document preparation and legal proceedings?
3. Do you need legal advice?
Can you answer “YES” to the following?
1. Is your legal proceeding routine and uncomplicated?
2. Are you willing to read self-help legal materials and instructions about your type of case to help you in your legal matter?
3. Are you capable, if necessary, to speak on your own in front of a judge or other court appointed person? Keep in mind many legal proceedings do not require any court hearings at all.
4. Are you willing to take full responsibility for your legal proceedings with some outside help and direction?
If you were able to answer the questions as indicated, you may be a good candidate to consider representing yourself in legal matters by utilizing A People’s Choice, a Registered Legal Document preparation service. Call us today at 800-747-2780 or visit our website for further information.