Have you ever considered representing yourself in legal matters? Cheap legal document preparation services are a great option for self-help with legal documents. If you are looking for legal help in Ventura County or any other California county, you may be able to use the self-help legal service of A People’s Choice.
Read on to determine whether self-representation is right for you.
Questions to Ask Before Representing Yourself in Legal Matters
When considering representing yourself in legal matters by using a self-help legal document preparation service, can you answer “NO” to the following?
1. Does the court legal process scare you?
2. Do you need a substantial amount of “hand-holding” during your legal document preparation and legal proceedings?
3. Do you need legal advice?
Additionally, can you answer “YES” to the following?
1. Is your legal proceeding routine and uncomplicated?
2. Are you willing to read self-help legal materials and instructions about your type of case to help you in your legal matter?
3. Are you capable, if necessary, to speak on your own in front of a judge or other court-appointed person?
4. Are you willing to take full responsibility for your legal proceedings with some outside help and direction?
If you were able to answer the questions as indicated, you may be a good candidate to represent yourself! Consider utilizing A People’s Choice, a registered legal document preparation service, for expert help with your legal documents. Call us today at 800-747-2780 or visit our website for further information.