Welcome to our Quick Start Estate Planning Interview
People often think setting up an estate plan is complicated and expensive. Nowadays people have several low-cost options. Take advantage of our free estate planning interview portal and see for yourself just how simple and convenient our service is. Here are some things you need to know before starting:
How it Works:
- Complete our online interview. No payment required.
- After completing our online interview, we will contact you to see if you want your estate documents finalized. If so, we will send you a payment link to remit payment by credit card.
- Upon payment, A People’s Choice will schedule your personal, one-on-one telephone appointment with one of our experienced estate document preparers. This appointment will take 30-45 minutes during which time we will review every aspect of your completed interview to make sure your plan is set up exactly how you want it. It’s also a great time to ask any questions you may have.
- Our office will prepare your estate documents in final form, ready for signing. Your documents will then be deposited into a private, secure cloud portal for your instant access and/or mailed to you with signing instructions.
- Estate Planning Services and Pricing
- To create your estate planning documents, A People’s Choice uses the exact same software many attorneys use. This means that, for a fraction of the cost, your estate documents will be equivalent to the same documents attorneys charge thousands of dollars for!
- We offer several economical estate planning options: