Welcome to our Quick Start Estate Planning Interview
People often think setting up an estate plan is complicated and expensive. Nowadays people have several low-cost options. Take advantage of our free estate planning interview portal and see for yourself just how simple and convenient our service is. Here are some things you need to know before starting:
How it Works:
- Complete our online interview. No payment required. Please note that our online interview is not in the Client Portal but a separate area for our estate planning clients. Client Portals are only activated after documents have been prepared.
- After completing our online interview, we will contact you to see if you want your estate documents finalized. If so, we will send you a payment link to remit payment by credit card.
- Upon payment, A People’s Choice will sent you a brief summary of your estate plan for your preliminary review.
- Schedule your personal, one-on-one telephone appointment with one of our experienced estate document preparers. This appointment will take 10-15 minutes during which time we will briefly review various aspects of your completed interview to make sure your plan is set up exactly how you want it. It’s also a great time to ask any questions you may have.
- Our office will prepare your estate documents in final form, ready for signing. Your Client Portal will then be activated and ready-to-sign documents deposited into a private, secure cloud portal for your instant access and/or mailed to you with signing instructions. Remember, your client portal will not be available for access until after your documents are prepared.
- Estate Planning Services and Pricing