How Can a Legal Document Assistant Help?
From A to Z, LDAs can provide invaluable help with routine legal tasks. For example, legal document assistants can prepare documents in these areas of law:
- Adoption, Alimony, Annulment;
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 and Chapter 13;
- Child Support, Civil Complaint, Collections, Conservatorship, Contracts, Copyrights, Corporations;
- Deeds, Divorce;
- Healthcare Directive;
- Landlord-Tenant, Legal Separation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Living Trusts;
- Modifications of Child Support, Alimony, Custody, Visitation, Motions – Answers;
- Name Change;
- Partnerships, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Postnuptial Agreements, California Probate (including Complete Probate, Spousal Probate, Small Estate Probate and Affidavits), Power of Attorney;
- QDROs (Division of retirement benefits);
- Real Estate Deeds;
- Stepparent Adoption;
- Unlawful Detainer;
- and other routine legal documents
Unfortunately, even the simplest legal matters can be paperwork intensive. Thankfully, LDAs are the perfect solution for simplifying and streamlining your self-help legal endeavors.
A People’s Choice – A Top Legal Document Assistant
A People’s Choice has provided low-cost, non-attorney legal document preparation services for over 30 years. In fact, A People’s Choice has been a registered legal document assistant since the inception of the statute!
If you need help preparing legal documents in California, A People’s Choice can help with filling and processing the necessary forms with the proper court or agency. Contact A People’s Choice for affordable non-attorney assistance to make the process inexpensive, easy, and hassle-free.